|Vehicle Entry and Exit|
Along with the social economy growth, the commodity circulation speed speeds up, the logistics also obtains the rapid development.
At present, there are a series of problems in the logistics industry,such as low level of informatization,delayed information connection
between each link, low operation efficiency of vehicles, difficult management of transportation personnel and difficulty in obtaining
evidence of traffic accidents, which have become the bottleneck restricting the further development of logistics enterprises. How to
effectively solve the problems faced by logistics enterprises has become a major problem faced by enterprise managers.
When RFID technology is applied to the logistics industry, various types of vehicle operation information can be fully collected with
real-time interaction. It has rich function like 4G supporting, blue-tooth wireless connection , uhf RFID integrating, GPS positioning,
dual camera and so on,which can achieve intelligent monitoring and management of running vehicles,fully meet the needs of logistics
and transport enterprises.
1. Real-time recording and synchronization can be used the management system for getting information of position, image, video,
speed, fuel consumption and other information of the running vehicles, so as to realize real-time and dynamic monitoring of the
logistics transport vehicles;
2. The location information of each vehicle can be checked in real time by managers of logistics and transportation enterprises, so
that they can conduct reasonable vehicle scheduling based on the busy and idle state of vehicles;
3. Task instructions can be first received by Freight personnel in the first time through the system, so that they can respond quickly
to improve the operation efficiency of logistics vehicles;
4. With the use of external cameras, real-time video monitoring and recording of transport vehicles can be realized. It can also be
used as a powerful voucher in case of disputes;
5. Logistics information services can be provided to customers, so that they can grasp logistics information such as transportation
location and delivery goods in the first time, which improves customers' satisfaction.